haha fans ng cueshe
Cueshé encountered many personal problems before being moving to Manila. One believed himself to be the bastard spawn of Satan. But then, the world ended on that day, and millions of Filipino citizens wept and cried as Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition suddenly showed live teenage sex. Their eyes bled due to the sheer horror of televised intercourse, which was amplified by the sex-ees being teenage and also being inept at sex. It took three tries to actual penetration, unfortunately, they did not notice it was in the wrong hole. How the overseers of the show managed to miss the incident was rather odd, but rumors of the people in charge that time being pedophiles have come out But I digress.
The original cover of cueshet/cuegay's debut album "Half Retarded, Half Gay"
Victims of Cueshe's
- Simple Plan
- Moonpools and Caterpillars
- Sam Milby and Piolo Pascual
- Backstreet Boys
- Diet Ocampo
- Ruben "Chupaero"/"Samuelito" Caballero - Lead vocals / Rhythm guitar
- Jay "Jokla"/"Batchoy" (Bayot nga Choychoy) Justiniani - Handsome fatass
- Jovan "Dingga" Mabini - Lead guitar
- Jhunjie "Echos" Dosdos - Keyboards/ Backup vocals
- Fritz "Bokleng" Labrado - Bass (Songwriter)
- Smokey "Pah-Mihn-Ta" Manaloto - Drums (Songwriter)
- Jinggoy "Syoke" Cariaga - Banana-que/taho/mais/balut vendor (self-proclaimed "band manduruger")
- Chai Alcordo - she-male vocals
- Brice "Suntec" Rivera - paid screaming faggot fan
- JM "Stormtrooper" Escucha - autistic geeky bouncer
- Micheal Jackson
- Half Retarded, Half Gay - Debut album as of 2005 (Sony-BMG Music Entertainment)
- It's all about the Gayness - Next studio album 2008 (Sony-BMG Music Entertainment)
- Brokeback Mountain 2: Let's do it in the pwet like a train, paikot tayo - Breakthrough Gay Movie of the Year 2005
- "Stay In My Ass"
- "Leave" [ft. Anyone in their right mind.]
- "Sorry I'm a homo"
- "Ulan (It's raining men)"
- "Jay's Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"
- "Can't Let You Go In My Pwet"
- "Love Me Now, Hate Me Soon, I'm Gay"
- "I Want It That Way"
- "I Like It In The Pwet"
- "Oh My Gawsh! If That's Where Your Banana Cue Is, Then Where's Mine?" (stayed 1000 years as Top 1)
- "Back to Me (in my ass)"
- "Jay's Ass Is Loose " a single by Ruben "Chupaero" Caballero
- "Project Goatse"
- "Iputok mo sa Pwet Ko"